New Disability Membership Launches
Baypoint Club is a first-class facility #ForTheCommunity. As we expand our offering to local people, we are delighted to introduce a new Disability Membership offer at £30 per month.
We believe activity is for everyone and that's why we offer range of memberships to suit your requirements. Our All Inclusive Disability membership gives disabled people full access to our gym and fitness classes. You will find a welcoming environment to discuss your personal requirements with our friendly, fully-trained staff.
Benefits of being a member include:
• No contract with a one month notice period
• Free entry for your carer/personal assistant (personal use of facilities by your carer/personal assistant is chargeable @ an additional £10/month)
• Free personalised fitness induction
• You’ll also enjoy discounts of up to 10% on other activities, facilities hire and food and drink
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to receive a Baypoint Club membership, you must be aged 16 or over and be in receipt of any of the following:
• PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
• Disability Working Allowance for over 60s
• Employment & Support Allowance
• Disability Living Allowance
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
• Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
• Blue Badge (parking)